10 May 2010

I love Gin Tama

Today I picked up my special order at the bookstore! Gin Tama volumes 3 and 8. ^^ I'm glad to see one of my favorite (well, I have lots of favorites) scenes in one of the volumes, and I'm glad they make me laugh as much as the anime. (But I think the anime writers are very good!) Pretty good considering I only picked those books because of my two favorite characters, Hijikata and Kagura. Though now I think I like Zura a little more than Kagura. ^^ Then comes Gin, Okita, and Kondo. XD

It always feels revitalizing whenever I get a new obession! It's just, because I'm trying to get my break in the comic industry, I'm afraid to spend a lot of time on fanart. When I was heavily into Death Note, I drew practically nothing but Death Note in my spare time!

It helped me get into drawing again and I improved by drawing often, but now I don't have the protective cover of school anymore. I'm in the job market now!

Well, please support me by checking up on what I do next! :)

P.S. I love toilet humor so much, so if you were wondering why I'm so interested in Gin Tama...

No comments:

Post a Comment