11 May 2010

Chuck E. Cheese Party Time

Well, not a party. But I did have lunch there with my Daddy.

They gave me free tokens for my good grades at the University!

It's interesting to see how scaled back Chuck E. Cheese now looks compared to the 90's... only one anamatronic figure instead of five and far less games, it seemed. The atmosphere wasn't as great either, but then again, we went during the day so it was full of preschool kids, babies, and their parents and grandparents. I've only been to Chuck E. Cheese in the past on weekends and evenings, when it's a bit livelier. Or maybe I just remember more big kids because I was smaller back then. XD

But I still had fun playing basketball, skeeball, pinball, and this really awesome police chase arcade game. I'm fairly good at racing games (or at least they are one of my favorite genres of video games) but I suck at staying in the lines and such, so I found it awesome that I got points for crashing into stuff. In fact, the point of the game was to ram the police car into the criminal car until the criminal car exploded! Mwahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment