23 November 2008

I don't know what to do!

I'm about to pound my head into my desk 15.89 times! ヽ(゚д゚;)ノ

I don't know whether I should go to classes on Wednesday! It's kind of unfair that the university is not giving us the day before a major holiday off. I told my mommy that I would come home and be her little helper! D: And my last Tuesday class is canceled, so it's sooo tempting to just go home after my first class Tuesday! I've never missed a class this semester, and all it looks like I'll be doing Wednesday is drawing in my first class (of course XD;), nothing in my second (we finish glazing tomorrow...), and watching a movie I've seen ten times in my last class (which lasts until 4:15pm!). I'm having such a hard time deciding. Mommy tried to be helpful and told me I should do what my heart tells me to. But then she asked,

"Do you listen to your head or your heart?"
And I replied, "My head! That's why I'm having such conflict!" Logically I know I'm supposed to be in class. But I really want to come home and help out and rest... nooooo.... щ(゚Д゚щ)

And I'm having trouble editing the essay I want to turn in tomorrow. This is terrible.

Well, at least I found a Koha (Koharu Kusumi) video to cheer me up! Time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment