17 November 2008

Hey Guys!

Hey guys! =D I started a new blog (I know I had one on LiveJournal, but it is a festering haven of rantitude!) I have been pretty busy with school lately, but if you are interested in random happenings in my life (or just want to know that I'm alive!)... here it is.



Let's start with current events!! The Sunday before the last (on the 9th), I went bike riding with my dad. When we got back, we paid our darling goose Honker a visit at the pond in our subdivision. He approached me quite innocently...



... and then tried to eat me!! D=
But I still love him... it's hard to stay mad at his solemn squonking. <3

And then yesterday my dad took me to the beach! I collected several shells, including oyster shells... maybe they will come in handy for an artwork. =)


Later I'll also start some blogs specifically about my art and music interests. Don't worry, though, I'll continue to update this blog on a regular basis, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment