05 January 2015

The first week

One week later finds me over 25% finished on this segment's Internet Goals and the other goals nowhere near that (next highest is 5% on Reading.) Oh well! Eventually I'll back myself into a corner and have to work on the other projects to move on.

This last week was a fight not to get sick. Fortunately only sniffles and allergies on my part... my immune system is still pretty strong from my bout with the flu nine years ago. I looked after a family member who wasn't so lucky, though. ;_; And I'm still not sick! Yay, immune system!

I've gotta fangirl over my Hello! girls a little, even though I have a whole other blog for that. >_> I watched Jijipress and MaiDiGiTV's clips of Hello!'s winter concert. Omg. OMG! OOOOOOMG!!! A blast from the past. I thought for sure Angerme would sound all gothic, yet their debut is a disco/funk type of sound?! I was actually racking my brain for what 1999-2001 Hello! song they were singing, because it totally sounds like something from that era. And Country Girls!! They totally dug that debut song out of 80's idol songs. So cute! And as icing on the cake, I got some idol CDs as a Christmas present, one of which was my beloved Morning Musume's latest album. I've already listened to both and reviews are forthcoming. All I'll say for now is that 14sho ~The Message~ makes you want to dance! It's like going to a rave party without all the weirdos. Even though Morning Musume is full of weirdos, lol, so I take that back. Oh! And new H!P group!!! This gives me even more inspiration to draw (4 new Musume, 3 new Angerme, 5 new Country Girls, and 8 Unnamed Promotions! 20 new girls! Gotta draw 'em all!)

So even though my first week of the new year wasn't quite as productive as I had planned, I was still able to have moments of bliss! Now to get on that drawing goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment