01 January 2010

Happy New Year! 2010

With this new year (and decade, according to some), I really want to push myself to be more productive both in school and my personal work. I have a lot of trouble with doing both since I get so caught up with whatever I'm working on at the moment. ^^; School always comes first, but I'm happier when I can makes lots of people laugh through my comics and stories. So I hope you'll get to see me lots in the coming year, whether it's just lots of art or my silliness!! XD;

So, Happy New Year from Derrot and her little owl, Sayu Lily!



She's so adorable!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



This is what she looks like when she's waiting for me to get back from school. XD

She even looks cute when she looks like she's getting eaten my my husky plushie that I got at the end of Fall 2009 semester! Awwww!! <3

See you later guys! ... but not too much later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment